Reservations are recommended. In the popular times we would be hard pressed to find any guide boat available on short notice.
To secure your dates, reservations will require a deposit of 50%. A full refund will be given for cancellations 60 days in advance.
Anglers often go 2 to the boat, and we can carry up to 4, which is great for 2 couples, or 4 buddies, or small family groups.
Where do I get a fishing license?
Surprisingly, Fisheries and Oceans Canada will no longer be issuing paper licences.
You may purchase your recreational saltwater fishing license on-line at the following link:
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Bring your lunch, or lunch as we’ll discuss or arrange.
- Bring a jacket or wear layers for cool or hot weather.
- Definitely bring your camera and/or video camera.
- We’ll have some snacks and beverages and water on board. Remember your medications, if needed.
Yes, we have a toilet in privacy in the cabin.
Where casual clothes in layers. Bring a sweater or sweatshirt and a jacket or windbreaker. This allows you to adjust for changes in weather and time of day. We have rainjackets and rainpants on board if needed, but bring your own if you prefer.